Pages

For whimsical minds and wandering eye ...............

......................today i lend you mine



Sunday, June 12, 2011

harsh reality

Life is too short, to be anything other than honest. with ourselves.

so why do i keep distorting the view. watching the world through a bent mirror.
i am motivated by an delusions, i believe to be my future. with you. my creation.
willing you to be my master.

a hallucination. a mirage

i am stuck in the illusion that my dreams will become my reality.
i let them consume me. control me. they devour and beat me.

what i would do to give you my dreams.
please take them.

in my dreams i find love
in the flowers and in the shells.

my reality is a desert. they are no flowers. they were no shells.
i am just a grain of sand, being thrown between the dunes.

slowly eroding.

No comments:

Post a Comment