Pages

For whimsical minds and wandering eye ...............

......................today i lend you mine



Saturday, May 14, 2011

sense & sensibility - the wind

youth and wisdom sat together, 
on the top of a hill, 

"tell me youth, what do you feel when you catch the wind in your hand?" asked wisdom

the youth leant forward, and clasps his hands around the wind

 "Nothing! I feel nothing"

"and tell me youth, what can you hear when you hold the wind in your hand"

and the youth leant forward held the wind up to his ear

 "Nothing! i hear nothing"

"and tell me youth, what do you see when you hold the wind in your hand"

and the youth leant forward and peered at the wind in his hands

 "Nothing! i see nothing"

"yes my son, nothing. without freedom, the wind no longer exists. 




2 comments:

  1. woah. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks THAT girl for being so supportive of my writing every comment you leave makes my day :) so again Thank you

    ReplyDelete