Pages

For whimsical minds and wandering eye ...............

......................today i lend you mine



Monday, December 13, 2010

the story Board: WORK IN PROGRESS- Noahs ark - folksong

and you wanted to be a wolf, roaming the seabed
and i wanted you to be free, with only me in your head.
you sang me sad songs, of a girl who left you by the shore
with a sea shell by your heart, i listened to the lions roar.
cos im an owl with tired eyes, wont you let me lie down in the tide
im a rabbit with out a home, take me back with you to alone
were living alone in noahs ark, pairs are walking past
everybodys roaming and im stuck looking at the view
... waiting for my number two
.... waiting for you.
and in the raindrops you held my paw, we sat together misfitting with down pour
i heard the sparrow call your name, he said you stil have your debt to pay
the word the sparrow called you, was i word i can not say.... but i will pray.. we will be ok. its another day

No comments:

Post a Comment