Pages

For whimsical minds and wandering eye ...............

......................today i lend you mine



Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Story Board: The beginning

Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.


             who i am you might wonder, in your boredom, as you stumbled across my blog. well i am no one particular. i am just your average Joe, a fellow child, an old soul. currently I am a poor student.
 when you become a Student, life is fun, carefree, ridiculous, filled with lost inhibition, endless parties and lack of responsibilities. The independence is liberating and exhilarating..... Until you run out of money and have to write a thesis, a thesis your future career hangs on.... the future career your family a waiting for and your dad has been slaving for. A thesis you have to get a top marks in, just to make it to the next level. so the combination of intense work load on a small budget has forced me to spend a lot of time on a computer procrastinating. sifting through the Internet and my playing with my own thoughts. last Wednesday i mixed the two together and ...... (drum roll)......................................... TA DA ......welcome to WHISPERS UNDER A WILLOW
 i am bored and looking for distractions. for as long as i can remember i have loved creative writing. i just discovered a friend has been writing a blog for the last five years. it is amazing, he is amazing. and it inspired me to do the same. to open up my mind and allow people in to dawdle through my memories and philosophies, and to look upon the scenery of my distorted reality and warped imagery.
So here I shall escape the mundane and share my world with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment